OxyGeneo super facial packs a 3-in-1 punchStress, temperature extremes, pollution, and simply the passing of time take a toll on your complexion. Skin sags as it gets thinner and dryer. Fine lines become etched in, and wrinkles develop. Sun exposure leaves pigmentation irregularities.
The OxyGeneo system addresses these concerns three ways, with patented technology:
- Exfoliation – Treatment removes the outermost layer of skin. This layer is comprised primarily of dead cells, which roughens and dulls the complexion and clogs pores. Treatment allows new cells to emerge for smoother, fresh-looking skin. As an added benefit, it prepares skin for optimal absorption of healthy nourishment.
- Oxygenation – Capsugen is OxyGeneo’s proprietary encapsulated formula. It creates a chemical reaction causing CO2 bubbles to erupt on the surface of skin. This clears the way for deep infusion of antioxidants and nutrients. It also increases circulation and metabolism in skin.
- Infusion – This active cleansing allows the rejuvenation of NeoRevive or NeoBright’s anti-aging advantages to take effect on skin tone and texture.
Who can benefit from OxyGeneo?Although the OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Super Facial is powerfully beneficial, it is gentle enough for all skin types. It can be safely applied to sensitive skin without causing irritation. Because OxyGeneo results in exfoliation similar to microdermabrasion or skin treatment peeling, without abrasion, even richly-pigmented skin and those prone to keloid scarring can enjoy the advantages of this pampering facial.
Dr. Pepple recommends it for:
- Hydration and skin plumping
- Natural radiance
- Boost in skin’s collagen production
- More even skin tone
- Increased cellular turnover
- Improvement in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Noticeable change after one treatment
- Continued improvement with a series of sessions
- No downtime