The information on this page will help to ensure an efficient, low-stress visit to our clinic. Please read through it for an understanding of what to expect at your initial scheduled appointment, as well as our office policies and procedures.
Mission statementWe strive to provide exemplary care using a multi-disciplinary approach and evidence based medicine.
To achieve this, we listen to our patients and partners and are constantly seeking ways to improve on our delivery.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of our patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
First visitWe allow plenty of time during your first scheduled appointment for you and your physician to get to know one another. We also collect medical history information, essential to providing care. Please bring a list of medications and supplements you currently take. You may also want to jot down questions for the doctor.
Cancellation policyWe understand that you may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment due to circumstances outside of your control, and that is okay. However, with high demand and limited appointment times, we strive to make cancellation slots available to other patients.
When you book an appointment with Silverado Medical & Aesthetic Clinic, you agree to our cancellation policy:
- There is no charge to cancel or reschedule your visit so long as you do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
- You will be charged for scheduled service if you do not cancel your appointment by telephone, and do not show up at the scheduled time.
Uninsured servicesServices not covered by the Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan require the time and skill of your doctor and our staff. Fees for uninsured services may be billed to you, your lawyers, or certain government agencies that cover these costs.
The doctor may talk with you about the fee, before providing an uninsured service. Payment is expected when you receive the care.
We accept cash payment, and debit or credit cards.
The following is a partial list of services provided by the clinic that are NOT covered by Alberta Health Care:
- “No Show” for an appointment with physical (see cancellation policy)
- “No-show” fee for a regular visit (see cancellation policy)
- Certificate of fitness for school or camp
- Chart transfer
- Counselling visit without a valid Health Care Card
- Disabled parking form
- Driver’s medical exam and form
- Follow-up injections
- Form Fee, 1st page
- Each additional page
- Medical legal reports
- Office visit without a valid Health Care Card
- Out of country visit
- Physical without a valid Health Care Card
- Pre-employment medical with exam
- Travel consultation
- Work and school absence note